MRAG

Midwest Renaissance Actors Guild

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Saturday's location??

Dawn M. Olson

Any location identified for this coming Sat.'s meeting?  I have invited one friend to attend, so hoping to give her details on where soon.

--

Dawn (Claire Buchannon)

November 1, 2009 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeff Westegaard

November 7 meeting: Location? Costume? Food?

November 2, 2009 at 6:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mary Bearsdottir

Still trying to pin down a location, guys. Sorry I don't know more right now, it'll be here first when I do figure something out.

--

"Liberty is in her mouth, equality in her heart and fraternity in her garters."

November 2, 2009 at 6:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

John Peters

The weather is supposed to be nice. I would suggest we just go ahead and meet at the grounds. Unfortunately, I will not be there due to a family emergency.  It is time to begin village group practice and working on your personna's and accent.

The grant I applied for did not go through, thus fund raising is very important. Tom should be at this meeting to assist us in membership recruiting and advertising.

Thats what I know at this point....

November 4, 2009 at 8:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pete Peterson

Sorry to hear about the family emergency, John.  I hope that all works out well.  Regarding the meeting - the grounds and in gear sound fine.  I hope to bring a friend as well.  Bekah, let us know what you think...

November 4, 2009 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeff Westegaard

The festival site works for me.  Weather will be great (for November).  Don't forget your cloak!

November 5, 2009 at 1:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawn M. Olson

So we are in costume on Sat.?  I'll bring an apple crisp this time around.

--

Dawn (Claire Buchannon)

November 5, 2009 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mary Bearsdottir

Okay, so don't kill me, but I have to be at work on Saturday. The girl who was going to cover my shift so that I could be at the meeting just found out that she'll have to be in Janesville that day because her dad's going in for an operation and she's gotta be there to help out with family stuff.

I'm really sorry to have to bail, especially considering that John can't be there either. Would anyone be willing to run the meeting -- perhaps a board member? Matt/Matt/Pete/Glynis -- please respond!

--

"Liberty is in her mouth, equality in her heart and fraternity in her garters."

November 5, 2009 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Glynis

Since Bekah and John won't be able to be there I'll be running the meeting, assuming that's alright with everyone. I can't wait to see everyone! Hopefully it will be crazy warm, cause I don't know where my cloak is!

See you all on Saturday!

--

This age thinks better of a guilded fool, than a threadbare saint in wisdom's school.

- Ray Bradbury

November 6, 2009 at 12:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pete Peterson

Have we cleared it with Faire admin?  Can we get in?

November 6, 2009 at 1:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bear

I'm sorry, I was held over at work and had to work another shift.

--

--the character of a man can be judged best by how close he comes to hurting Bear. ---Bear

November 7, 2009 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

John Peters

Okay, so I returned from Green Bay a little early (3pm) and we stopped by the site to see it was locked up and no one was there. Was there A meeting? I have recently talked to Tom and he explained to me that he has resigned. We have much to discuss, I will be in touch with the Festival organization to see what happens next and will post here.

John

November 7, 2009 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Glynis

We did have a meeting. Pete, Dawn and I arrived at one but couldn't get in. Jeffery Trapper was also there at 12, but he got into the faire. Sneaky! Matt arrived at one, and that was it for the meeting. Just the five of us.  It was kind of sad, I gotta say. I did get some things done, we have a good idea for a new name, I can't remember if that needed to be changed or not. There were other things talked about, and Matt should have those notes typed up soon.  Hopefully our thursday meeting will be better.

--

This age thinks better of a guilded fool, than a threadbare saint in wisdom's school.

- Ray Bradbury

November 7, 2009 at 8:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dawn M. Olson

It was a disapointing turn out but we did accomplish some things.  I've started working on the flyer for new recruits and should have it ready to go next week.

--

Dawn (Claire Buchannon)

November 7, 2009 at 11:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.